ECS is seeking a Project Scheduler (Secret Clearance) to work in our Dahlgren, VA office.
The Scheduler will be part of a team of experts charged with providing support in the areas of cyber analysis and cyber development capabilities in response to Navy's and DoD's needs for Cyber Situational Awareness (SA), Cyber Command and Control (C2), Mission Assurance, and Homeland Defense. Program scope includes identifying cyber key terrain by analyzing operational requirements, conducting cyber analyses and assessments, and developing and performing modeling and simulation in support of different cyber threat scenarios. The team will conduct cyber analyses and assessments to identify potential vulnerabilities and risks, determine mission and operational impacts, and make appropriate mitigation recommendations. Additionally, program support includes developing methodology and framework in support of cyber risk assessment life cycle. Our team will provide capabilities to support the customer with rapid design, development, test, deployment, maintenance and operation of specific software and hardware capabilities to meet current Cyber Defensive needs.
Seeking an experienced and cleared Project Scheduler to work in Dahlgren, VA. The Project Scheduler will support the program office with establishing project baselines, managing critical paths, forecasting, and conducting performance measurement. The candidate will work closely with the project leads to provide updates to the master schedule and will provide weekly and monthly data and reports in support of project and CDRL requirements. Candidates will also have experience in the development of SOWs, WBS, task prioritization, budget planning, forecasting and tracking, and should be very familiar with Integrated Master Plans/Schedules (IMP/IMS) for enterprise level security systems.
This is a dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires team interaction and coordination of efforts. We are looking for someone experienced in interfacing with client managers and delivery teams developing applications to meet DoD needs.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active or Interim DoD SECRET clearance
- A Minimum of two (2) years' experience in business, IT, or requirements analysis
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent writing skills and experience developing deliverables such as current state analyses and business cases
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to elicit and decompose business requirements into cohesive system specifications
- Experience creating process flows, use cases and user stories
- Experience working on complex projects involving change to existing systems and business processes
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Visio and Project
- Experience building relationships and interacting with executive and senior leadership, including the ability to tactfully recommend suggestions for improvement or alternatives
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Work Breakdown Structure