To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- El Nido, CA 95317
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Location Manager (El Nido, CA)
Wilbur-Ellis Company • El Nido, CA
Posted 17 days ago
Do you have strong experience in Management? Do you have at least three years’ experience managing high-performing teams? Are you a strong leader focused on process improvements, talent development, and change management? If you said yes to these questions, consider a career with Wilbur-Ellis!
For nearly a century, Wilbur-Ellis has experienced success and growth in marketing and distributing agricultural products and services. Join us and grow your career with a strong and profitable industry leader offering competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
General Purpose and Scope of Position:
The primary function for this role is the efficient and effective management of an agribusiness operation which includes, but is not limited to; selecting, retaining, managing and developing staff, ensuring compliance of HR, Credit and EH&S processes and procedures, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures and other designated compliance areas/initiatives, developing and implementing operational efficiencies and effective time management including delegation to achieve branch goals. Critical to the position is the ability to champion, implement and utilize change.
Key Skills and Attributes include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business-related or Agriculture field is preferred
- Proven ability to effect change and to lead and influence for attainment of branch and Company goals is important
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from other employees, customers, regulatory agencies, suppliers, etc.
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) for interaction with peers, subordinates, management and functional support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Professionalism and accountability are essential to success in the role
Key Personal Attributes include:
- Detail and accuracy orientation with an ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude and ability to establish relationships with branch personnel, peers and customers
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to lead and influence
- Understands and maintains confidentiality
- Must possess good computer skills including knowledge of MS office
- Must have strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Understand and maintains confidentiality
Specific Responsibilities and Key Deliverables include:
- Manage branch operations to achieve Wilbur-Ellis Company goals regarding safety, human resource, credit and financial results
- Provide strong leadership in recruiting, mentoring and retaining key employees
- Partner with Area leadership to drive corporate strategies, initiatives, objectives, and action plans
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with support resources to ensure compliance with Wilbur-Ellis safety, regulatory, credit, Human Resources and other policies and procedures
- Champion, implement, use and manage programs to establish Wilbur-Ellis as a leading provider of agronomic products within the Branch sales area, including using the most advanced crop production technology with the goal of maximizing our customers’ return on investment
- Responsibility for the budgeting, forecasting, analysis and communication of the financial performance objectives for the branch
- Utilize the Talent Management systems to establish measurable and challenging goals for branch personnel to support business strategies
- Coordinate all support resources for the location to ensure compliance with Wilbur Ellis safety, regulatory, credit and other policies
- Report, gather information, diagnosis, and follow through on any settlement claims
- Communicate with sales force application status and plans daily
- Work with EHS to determine all aspects of DOT that effect our drivers and rolling stock and develop and maintain a plan to keep us DOT compliant
- Coordinate with warehouse and plant personnel on product supply for customer application
- Overall leadership for branch location, support other department management with initiatives such as warehouse efficiencies, inventory, purchasing, equipment maintenance, and others
- Actively participate as a member of leadership team for the Central Valley area
Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual Salary (to be determined based on experience and other factors)
- Opportunity to earn a performance based bonus
- All applicable company benefits including a company vehicle
If you are currently a Wilbur-Ellis employee, please notify your Manager prior to applying for this position. Thank you!
Wilbur-Ellis is a company you can be proud to call your employer
Wilbur-Ellis markets and distributes agricultural products, animal feed and specialty chemicals and food ingredients. A privately held and consistently profitable company, we employ more than 4,000 people throughout North America and Asia-Pacific.
Wilbur-Ellis is for and about people
Wilbur-Ellis has enjoyed over ninety-three years of success and growth, all thanks to our people. Our employees are both leaders and team players who thrive on creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication to quality work, our customers and each other.
Wilbur-Ellis invests in the industry’s best workforce
Wilbur-Ellis invests heavily in our employees by offering skill development and training, competitive compensation and benefits and a tradition of promoting from within for a broad range of career opportunities. And we foster a supportive, people-first work environment.