Under general supervision, responsible for advanced supplier quality management of ETI’s vendors, advanced ability in determination of root-cause failures using Quality Tools, creation of QMS documents and for the development and management of Supplier Quality Tracking. Also responsible for leading internal quality audits and sole management of MRB (Material Review Board) function.
• Perform problem diagnosis and root-cause analysis and develop corrective action solutions for both systemic and non-systemic problems; effectively utilize Quality Tools such as Fishbone diagnosis, FMEA, etc.
• Schedule, plan and conduct internal quality audits to assess the degree to which ETI is compliant to its own QMS as well as ISO 9001:2008 quality system objectives.
• Manage MRB (Material Review Board) function and ensure nonconforming materials are assessed and processed in a timely manner.
• Document customer complaints, determine root-cause, develop corrective action plans and validate countermeasure effectiveness.
• Develop or improve the Supplier Quality Tracking System, differentiate degree of non-conformances, analyze trends, recommend actions for improvements, work with suppliers to improve their quality and publish quarterly reports.
• Track / Record internal manufacturing quality status; determine problem root-causes if manufacturing final quality is below established goal, interface with manufacturing personnel to develop viable countermeasures, publish reports.
• Create comprehensive Quality Management System procedures, checklists and related forms or improve existing QMS documentation for clarity, ease of use or applicability.
• Perform on-site vendor audits, determine compliance to supplier’s QMS, issue Supplier Corrective Action Requests and manage related follow-up, create and publish supplier audit reports.
• Determine areas for improved efficiency and techniques to reduce processing time in Receiving Inspection for vendor supplier parts.
• Complies with EBARA safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training.
• Maintains clean and safe working environment compliant with Ebara safety policies.
• The ability to perform the identified essential functions of the classification, including the operation of any machinery and/or equipment that is associated with performing the essential functions.
• The ability to perform the essential functions of the position in a cross cultural, demanding and dynamic environment.
• The ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat of harm to him/herself, others or property.
• The ability to adhere to EBARA personnel policies and practices, including the attendance and punctuality requirements.
• The ability to work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline (Bachelor’s degree BSME, BSCE (Chemical), BSCE (Civil) or BSEE required or equivalent experience.
• Certification in one or more of the following preferred: ASQ CQA, CQE, CQM, and Total Quality Management (TQM).
• Four (4) to Six (6) years progressively responsible experience in Quality, Design or Manufacturing related responsibilities in a manufacturing company (or similar business).
• Proficient in procedure writing, flowcharting, problem solving tools (fishbone diagnosis), etc.
• Experience with the interpretation of engineering drawings and electrical schematics.
• Experienced in performing root-cause analysis of product or process related failures and the creation of logical, analytical, relevant and succinct reports.
• Experience in internal and external process and product auditing.
• Experience with supplier management and MRB (Material Review Board).
• Working knowledge of general policies and procedures.
• Strong Customer Relations skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Good presentation skills; ability to interface professionally with staff, suppliers and customers.
• The ability to walk to all areas of the facility and stand for up to one (1) hour.
• Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
• Demonstrated teamwork and Organizational skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
Total Quality Management
Provide Technical Guidance