10/27/2020 12:00:00 AM
Location: Dallas (75238)
Shifts: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift
Our client located in Dallas Texas is need of Warehouse Associates to start as soon as possible.
About Integrity Staffing Solutions
Opportunity is everything.
At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. We take an associate-first approach because when our associates succeed, our clients succeed. We’ve got thousands of job opportunities available at amazing companies across the country. Plus, we offer benefits that provide better lives, both on and off the clock. Medical and dental are just the beginning. From free online education programs to financial tools, we provide the opportunities, programs, and community resources our associates need to be successful, productive, and fulfilled.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, we’re ready to be your Opportunity Engine. Let’s work together.
Responsible for a variety of warehouse activities related to stock management and processing of orders.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accept and process incoming stock and materials
- Pick and fill orders from stock
- Pack and ship orders
- Organize and retrieve stock
- Wrap and label products
- Operate hand truck, dolly, cherry picker, or pallet jack
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures; support safety programs
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Support inventory control activities
- Create shipping documents for packages (UPS/FedEx)
- Maintain accuracy with regards to incoming and outgoing orders
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehousing, stock, or related work experience
- Knowledge or packaging, shipping, and receiving a plus
- Ability to lift 25 to 75+ lbs
- Ability to stand for 8+ hours
- Ability to work 3 stories high
- Basic math skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Ability to handle change
- Reads routing and performs work as assigned by department supervisor
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and packages.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform job.
- Performs related duties as assigned by supervision.
- Performs any assembly-type functions, using hand or power tools.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Packaging completed items for shipping
- Maintaining inventory on hardware
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues
- Lifting heavy materials
- Keep record of material and equipment
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Teamwork Orientation.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift or move items up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Integrity Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Packaging And Labeling