To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fenton, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VP of Power Systems
ExecuNet • Fenton, MO
Posted 1 month ago
To oversee and direct Power Systems sales and rental operations for all branches.
This is a high level position with a significant degree of autonomy. Works in conjunction with Departmental, Regional, and Division Managers.
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the pricing, sales, service, customer relations and resolution internally and externally.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Monitor departments and operating units to ensure efficient and profitable operations.
- Direct and coordinate division's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize financial results, and increase overall efficiency.
- Determine product offerings and services sold, set marketing and pricing strategies based on industry needs and requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing. Engineering or similar related field.
- Must have operations management experience of greater than 5-7 years.
- 5 plus years high level sales management experience is required.
- Must have industry experience as well as strong customer relations experience.
- Power Systems Division management experience is preferred.
- Strong business acumen including but not limited to budgeting, forecasting and managing P&L statements.
- Ability to effectively lead and facilitate a team to drive business results.
- Strong community involvement is required.