As part of the application process, a candidate account is required to log in and view application(s). Please be sure to check email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
Support the Internal Sales Reps with internal rollovers & consolidation of outside retirement assets into the Participants new retirement account; in addition to, assist self-directed customers with funding into new online account.
- Ensure that all inbound calls from Participants are directed appropriately.
- Outbound calls to participants for outstanding paperwork or status of rollover; outbound calls to outside carrier to check status of rollover or obtain NIGO/IGO status;
- Assist the participants with obtaining signatures from Plan Sponsor/TPA/Signature guarantees.
- Handle participant inquires on status, build a working relationship with internal partners.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- FINRA 6&63 License required. Series 7 strongly preferred or must be obtained with 6 months.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills in a phone environment.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Prefer background in Defined Contribution products or retail products.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about URL blocked - click to apply.
Series 7 General Securities Representative License (Stockbroker)
Financial Industry Regulatory Authorities