Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Operations Manager with over 80 locations across the US? Grow with this private company and create value within your area.
Get the conversation started with this company with decades of experience and looking for career and entreperneurial like minded individuals.
Operations Manager Requirements
- Proven Leadership Experience 3 years
- Previously P&L management and accountability
- Entrepreneurial Spirit vs Clock in Clock out
- Logistics, Freight, Moving or Transportation experienced, preferred
- Ability to become DOT Driver truck certified (AMS to train)
- Willingness to participate in our background and testing screening process.
- Able to commit to company paid classroom & onsite training: (4 weeks Out-of-State)
- Additional Benefits for Operations Manager
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- PTO: 10 days after 90 days (Increases annually- up to 20 days)
- Training Program & Support assuring you the confidence and tools to succeed and grow!
Additional Growth Opportunities!
(All come will increased earnings potential, responsibility, and benefits!)
Equal Opportunity Employer and are a drug-free workplace!
For additional information on this Operations Manager position opportunity please text
6056015089. Resumes may be confidentially sent to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Operations Manager
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Freight Forwarding
- Professional Responsibility
- Transportation Management
- Logistics Operations