- Pay rate - $15.50.
- Benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
The Customer Service Representative I for Foodservice obtains customer orders in a timely manner and meets deadlines while providing exceptional customer service.
- Be the front line contact to customers, corporate contacts, and walk-in visitors.
- Answer and assist incoming callers with product related issues, delivery questions, and concerns.
- Process credit requests utilizing the Call Tracking System.
- Process customer order guides, add-ons, late add-ons, deletions, redeliveries, customer pickups, DC transfers, and special order request from outside vendors.
- Able to multitask in a fast pace office enviroment.
- This position has additional duties. Special projects may be assigned at the position Manager's discretion.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of call center or foodservice distribution experience is preferred.
- Have experience in dealing with high call volumes.
- Have a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.