Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$45000.00 to $48000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance has a first-rate opportunity for a full-time Accounts Payable (A/P) Specialist to join the team at a premier company in the Retail industry. As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. Within this dynamic department, you will have an opportunity for career growth and advancement. The Accounts Payable Specialist role is a full-time position based in the Seattle, Washington area.
Salary: Up to $48k plus great benefits
Location: Downtown Seattle
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Assist the AP/Finance Department with administrative tasks
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Handle daily department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Operate full-cycle A/P
Contact Information: Ariel Janikowski,
, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Specialist
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Specialist.