To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McFarland, CA 93250
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PROP 57 CLERK
GEO Corrections & Detentions (A GEO Company) • McFarland, CA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Facility: Golden State Medium Community Correctional Facility
Compensation Base: $12.00
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position performs data entry related to Rehabilitative Achievement Credit (RAC) and Milestone Completion Credit attendance records to comply with enhancement credit earning related to implementation of Prop 57. It ensures that all necessary events are being entered and maintained in GEO systems. Assists with daily attendance and generating daily reports in a timely manner to supervisor. Assists with any data downloads from various systems. Provides support in all aspects as it relates to programing and Continuum of Care (CoC). The sensitive nature of the position requires the incumbent to exercise discretion and retain confidentiality of information obtained by discussions or recorded data.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to GEO policies, procedures, and specific facility regulations including posted special orders and instructions.
- Gather, organize, and present all of the RAC information to the CBU.
- Supervise leisure activities associated with Prop 57, that are considered to earn for milestone and RAC eligibility credits.
- Oversee and complete necessary attendance requirements and submit milestones and RAC eligibility forms to CDCR.
- Performs data entry and maintenance of GEO systems.
- Enters information into GEO systems in an accurate and timely manner (enrollment of participants in programs, completing participants, setting up events)
- Submits required reports relative to Geo Group, as well as CoC Program.
- Audits GEO systems enrollment with the state database (where possible).
- GEO systems training to be provided.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Ability to work with computers.
- A thorough understanding of Excel and MS Office Software.
- Demonstrated experience in office procedures and related clerical duties.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner in both individual and group settings.
- Ability to work with a team of inmates and have the ability to implement team strategy approaches to work assignments.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and carry out moderately complex oral and written instructions; to make minor decisions in accordance with rules and regulations as they apply to work problems; to maintain company records; and to meet and deal effectively with the public and inmates.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.