$17.41 to $20.16 hourly
If you're looking for work as an Administrative Assistant, Robert Half has an opening for someone who is results-oriented and deeply passionate about growing their career. You'll succeed in this Administrative Assistant position, if you can perform various administrative and office support duties. If your dream job is heavy on mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design, don't hesitate to contact us! If you're looking for a short-term contract / temporary position, check out this terrific Administrative Assistant position in the New York, New York area!
- Answer telephone calls and return voicemails
- Back various projects for other employees
- Perform word processing, filing and faxing
- Receive and tend to visitors
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- Competent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Skills in internet research
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
Are you a passionate self-starter looking to grow within a dynamic company and thrive in a creative environment? Then we would love to hear from you! A candidate will be chosen by the end of the week. Contact us now!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
for more information.
- Audio Equipments