At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Your key responsibilities
- Talent IT Service Delivery team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of programs/projects to develop and maintain global applications and systems in Talent IT Landscape.
- The .Net Technical Leader coordinates and manages a team of development resources to enforce process and review output of developers to ensure predictability and quality of deliverables.AE Technical Lead will have full responsibility for the delivery application end-to-end working with Project Manager, QA resources and Support Team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Challenge/hold the Service Delivery team to account
- Must be able to work within a matrix organization – balancing the needs of the service line against firm initiatives and goals
- Must make decisions, such as prioritize relationships to develop, negotiate with customers and overcome obstacles
- Identify, manage and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Manage, negotiate and resolve project risks effectively
- Demonstrate, by example, in-depth knowledge of the EY competency principles and practices, including coaching, learning and mentoring
- Leader and team player – sets example for project managers, business analysts and others to follow
- Create an open, honest, accountable and collaborative team environment
- Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- A strong understanding of Microsoft technologies including .NET Core, .NET Framework, ASP.NET
- Expert level in MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, MSSQL, and Cosmos DB
- Responsive Web design experience
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS and SCSS
- Experience in designing/consuming ODATA APIs
- Expert level in SQL, Database designing, TSQL, stored procedures
- Expert level in at least in one of the following technologies: Angular, React
- Experience in building on Azure using Databricks, ADF/ADLS
- A strong understanding of Azure PaaS solutions (App Services, Azure Search, Azure CDN, etc)
- A strong understanding of designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc)
- Ability to analyse current state architecture and provide paths forward for improvement.
- An understanding of DevOps best practices
- Experience using distributed version control systems: Git/SVN/TFS
- High level understanding of service line business processes and application landscape.
- Effectively navigating EY matrix
- Relationship management (internal & external stakeholders)
- End to end understanding of IT life cycle (pipeline, resource, demand, project delivery, financial)
- Good business acumen and ability to negotiate with business partners
- Strong customer orientation and able to manage customer expectations
- Good executive presence
- Ability to develop strategic plans and translate them to actionable roadmaps
- Good financial and people leadership skills
- Initiates, builds and maintains productive customer relationships
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Business Analysis experience
- Basic understanding of data modelling
- Supervision Responsibilities:
- Direct reports
- Working relationships (daily) with EY ITSD and AMS Lead
- Working relationships (daily) with TCS AMS team
- Liaison to the Business for that Portfolio / App
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of application services and/or client/supplier relationship management in a technology environment
- 3+ years in Azure complete project life cycle implementation
- 8+ years in .NET a corporate IT environment working with multiple disciplines to deliver projects in line with customer needs
- Significant experience in a customer service role and business management role
- Work experience in a professional services industry, preferred
- Certification Requirements:
- Other Requirements:
- International travel may be required
- Fluent English speaker
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Microsoft Application Engineer.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Asp.Net Core