For over 60 years, Blain’s Farm & Fleet has maintained our commitment to offer customers high quality products, reliable service, and competitive prices. We were recognized for the second year in a row on Forbes magazine’s 2019 list of America’s Best Mid-Size Employer. Currently with 41 store locations across Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we are a private, family-owned specialty discount retailer with a track record of never closing a store location. Blain’s actively gives back to the community through local donations, as well as supporting the American Heart Association for over 25 years. Our work culture is family-oriented, shown by our closing for major holidays. As our company expands, you could be the next talented, forward-thinking member to join our team.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Associate discount program
- 401(k) retirement plan & profit-sharing program
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short- and long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance
Whether you’re just starting out on your career or looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain’s Farm and Fleet. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential.
Interested? Apply today!
As a Service Center Automotive Technician, you’ll perform a wide range of services and duties in our Automotive Service Center.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Excellent customer service
- Repairing and installing tires
- Balancing tires
- Performing oil changes
- Replacing batteries, head lamps, and other basic automotive parts
- Other duties assigned with progressive on the job training
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must have great communication skills
- Ability to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and coworkers
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Prior auto repair experience is preferred
- Prior retail experience preferred
*Michigan Stores Only* ASE A4 and A6 Certifications required for Tech Level II and ASE A3, A4, A5 and A6 Certifications required for Tech Level III OR equivalent Michigan certifications.
Oil And Gas