What we are doing:
We are looking for a Syndicated Loan Operations Subject Matter Expert to help shape innovation in our Loan Operations Offering. We want to leverage an SME's prior experience and ideas to help shape our technology offering without having a current loan portfolio to support.
This is a high visibility role, backed by some of the senior-most leaders of the firm, and as such, will require creativity and drive to deliver on an ambitious roadmap.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
What you will be doing:
* Using your Operations subject matter expertise in the loans market and industry to help shape change.
* Developing a deep understanding of our user base.
* Authoring functional requirements, test cases and acceptance criteria.
* Working in close partnership with the Engineering team to ensure all functionality is tested and delivered.
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five years' experience in Syndicated Loan Operations.
* A deep understanding of how the loan administration agent function operates today
* Experience with reviewing and navigating Loan Credit Agreements and ancillary documentation
* Experience with secondary market trading based on LSTA and/or LMA guidelines leveraging ClearPar with Primary Delayed Compensation experience.
* Ideally, experience of loan origination and primary trade settlement processes.
* An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to drive the vision forward.
* Ideally experience with industry standard loan management systems (LoanIQ, nCino, ACBS).
* Excellent team working skills, will need to work with people in different regions, across all divisions: traders; operations experts; engineers; lawyers; compliance and risk officers.
* Professional approach and ability to communicate well directly with external parties such as borrowers, lenders and other agents
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Syndicated Loan Operations SME - Senior Associate / Vice President - Dallas
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- Functional Design
- Loan Origination