To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Charles, LA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Lake Charles, LA
Posted 2 months ago
Account Executive - Lake Charles, LA
Do you flourish in a competitive sales environment? Are you a natural Sales Leader, self-motivated and have an enterprising outlook? Do you want to join a team that is an industry leader? If so, we want you on our team! At Advantage Resourcing our Team of Hire Thinking®, aligns the best people and excellent companies creating opportunities from short-term temporary assignment to long term careers by offering innovative workforce solutions.
Our award winning team is growing! We are eagerly seeking an Account Executive in our Lake Charles, LA location.
Among the many opportunities in this role, our Account Executive is responsible for:
• Developing new business and increasing gross margin profitability by traveling throughout assigned territory to call on prospective customers to solicit business. Calls on prospects; makes sales presentations and explains company services; assess customer needs for staffing options.
• Analyze competitive activity within the territory and know the strengths and areas of opportunity of our competition to assist in the sales process
• Interact regularly with recruiting staff to ensure accurate and complete communications with clients
• Drive, set and achieve positive results through solid planning
• Build strong relationships with Prospect and Client while delivering quality professional services to gain confidence and create further opportunities.
Advantage Resourcing is a global leader in staffing and professional services. We are in the top one percent of staffing companies worldwide and we offer:
• Competitive Salaries
• Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vison and voluntary benefit options.
• A generous Permissive Paid Time Off plan.
• Tools you need to be extremely successful Requirement: Understand and support our Vision. Bachelor’s degree, preferred. 2 (minimum) years of (B2B) sales experience. Effective business communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and customer service skills. Strong time and project management skills. Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Office products. High sense of integrity and ability to work with confidential data required.
Keywords: sales, account exectutive, business to business sales, outside sales
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Lake Charles, LA
Full Time, Temp Position