One of our top customers, is currently seeking Warehouse Specialists for temporary contract positions with the possibility of an ongoing extension. These position are located in Port Allen, LA and will be working rotating shifts consisting of nights and weekends and overtime.
Schedule (40 hours/week, will rotate every week/2 weeks)
Days 6:30 am - 3:00 pm / Evenings 2:30 pm - 11:00 pm / Nights 10:30 pm - 7:00 am
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Fills work orders, special orders and stock orders, including checking shelves for items in order to maintain stock levels as required by current conditions
- Reviews computer reports for unused, excess and slow moving stock items.
- Prepares list of depleted items, recommends survey of defective or unusable items and submits disposal recommendations to Warehouse Manager.
- Physically counts inventory items to verify accuracy on a regular basis.
- Investigates and reports reasons for discrepancy.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a year of warehousing experience in the oil & gas industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills and must have experience with SAP
- Must have TWIC card … can apply for card and use receipt until card comes in (can apply once awarded the position)
- Must be able to work a rotating shift that will change frequently
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow directions
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Oil And Gas
Oil And Gas