Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career as a Registered Nurse by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to either of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Registered Nurse:
- Phone triage, scheduling, referrals, prior authorization, form completion, patient results etc
- Administering and mixing chemotherapy
- Assisting with bone marrow biopsies
- Collaborating with appropriate health team members for coordination of daily plan of care for assigned patients
- Providing health and wellness education to patients and their families
- RN License in VA
- Experience with administrating and monitoring chemotherapy agents
- EMR Experience
- Great communication skills, working with patients, doctors and coworkers
- Ability to research and assess issues and possible solutions
- High pace environment, able to work under pressure
Hours for this Position
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- No weekends!
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary starting at $32.00 per hour! (Dependent upon Experience)
- Weekly pay!
- Benefits offered (Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance)
- Fun and positive work environment!
Interested in this Registered Nurse opportunity?
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Registered Nurse Certified
Electronic Medical Record