While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, as well as an office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is moderately loud. Should not have any lifting restrictions and must not be afraid of heights. Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and occasional inclement driving conditions.
LKQ is looking to hire a highly reliable and skilled Cross Dock Shuttle Driver (tractor trailer) with driving knowledge, has an excellent work ethic, motivated, and enjoys working hard. This position is perfect for you if you have a Class A CDL, enjoy working hard, have an excellent work ethic, motivated, proficient at handling multiple tasks, can read work orders, and follow oral instructions from Management. As a Cross Dock Shuttle Driver you will be expected to make daily runs to Atlanta GA, take care of the truck, verify condition of truck, follow all DOT rules and regulations, elogs.
Essential Job Duties:
- Drives truck to Atlanta, GA and back.
- Verifies the condition of the truck, the manifest, and other paperwork associated with the delivery.
- Goes through check in process when returning to the location to verify parts and paperwork.
- Complies with established company policies and procedures.
- Initiates and supports the continual improvement of Keystone Automotive Industries' quality improvement system.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 6557
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
LKQ Corporation (NASDAQ: LKQ), an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is a leading global value-added distributor of vehicle repair parts and accessories. The Company is the leading North American provider of recycled automotive and aftermarket collision parts as well as specialty accessories for automobiles, trucks, recreational and performance vehicles.
LKQ Europe, with operations located in 15 countries, collectively is the largest distributor of automotive aftermarket mechanical repair parts and related products in Europe, holding leading market positions in the United Kingdom, Italy, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and Slovakia. Globally, the Company has more than 1,100 operating locations and 40,000 employees.
LKQ has an entrepreneurial, growth orientated culture and since 2005 consolidated revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 28%. Come join the family and be LKQ Proud!
View the full profile
- Competitive Pay 401k Plan with generous employer match
- Insurance Plans for (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Paid Holiday leave days and a Paid Time Off Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A top-notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career