Job title: Test Engineer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Develop Python tests to test/validate HW for various customers (Contract Manufacturing, Engineering, Reliability)
2. Debug complex HW/SW issues encountered during test development.
3. Push your code through code review and submission process. Also, review code from peers.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent;
- 3+ years of practical experience;
- Strong Python programming ability;
- Strong Linux skills to explore test/performance issues;
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and problem solve;
- Work closely with HW engineers to resolve issues encountered during HW test;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent.
- 5+ years of practical experience.
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics, analyze test data, and debug HW test setups.
- Experience in a (Hardware) Test Engineering role in Contract Manufacturing or lab environment.
- Ability to use test equipment such as a multimeter, oscilloscope, and spectrum analyzer.
- Experience writing test equipment and device drivers.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)