Public Policy Coordinator IIResponsibilities
- Drive substantive external engagements by collaborating with a variety of stakeholders, ensuring global consistency, and supporting alignment with organizational goals
- Identify opportunities for enhancing our thought leadership and impact with external privacy expert stakeholders and the broader policy community
- Develop effective internal communication strategies, approaches, and internal reporting to drive more effective leadership, cross-team, and cross-functional awareness.
- Partner with senior team members on a wide range of projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years experience in policy, internal strategy and operations, or consulting
- Track record of operating independently and delivering results, embracing ambiguity, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Demonstrated relationship-building and communication skills, including being adaptable to stakeholders’ feedback and working with diverse global teams
- Demonstrated interest in politics, policy, social media, online content and advertising, e-commerce, and/or technology.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in data privacy, process development, and improvement with a focus on supporting public policy engagement and outcomes
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
- Copy Editing
- Intelligence Assessment