To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant District Manager
Valet Living • San Diego, CA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As an Assistant District Manager, you will have the opportunity to partner with district managers to understand our business processes and focus on operational leadership. The ADM will be responsible for building relationships with current and potential clients, while creating a bridge of understanding between leadership and field operations. The day to day responsibilities will include work assignments within areas focused on development opportunities, operational leadership, recruiting and coaching and development of associates. This role does allow for remote work as well as travel, which can be up to 80% of time either independently or in partnership with the respective District Manager.
- Responsible for working with up to 20 properties at a time to deliver on key service offerings for Valet Turns
- Manage team of employees and/or contractors on scope of work performance and completion
- Assist District Manager in scheduling of daily work in district assigned
- Perform daily site visits to portfolio to check in on services performed and overall customer satisfaction
- Perform daily quality control visits to ensure scope of work is being followed
- Continue to orientate teams on a standard expected by our clients
- Perform daily check ins with teams to ensure work has been completed and/or started
- Assist District Manager in any daily problems within assigned district
- Attend and participate in performance meetings
- Communicate with management any escalated issues of potential performance issues
- Follows quality checklists to identify, process and correct defects discovered at work sites
- Works with building principals, technicians, and other key personnel to complete projects
- Communicates with properties regarding job details, drives value-added services
- Serves as property and technician retention leader by utilizing effective objectives handling
- Responsible for correcting unsafe conditions in work area and reporting any conditions that are not correctable to management immediately
- Use cleaning products per established safety procedures, and instruct others on proper procedure
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma required
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior experience in service management or property management preferred
- Required Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to operate company vehicle in a manner consistent with local and state rules and regulations and company policy
- Ability to frequently walk, stand, climb, lift, carry, stoop, bend, kneel and reach, lift up to 50 lbs \
- Ability to operate hand and power tools and work in tiring and / or uncomfortable positions as needed
- Ability to work inside or out, or on slippery or uneven walking surfaces, and ladders Ability to be exposed to hot and cold temperatures and cleaning chemicals
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.