To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Clearwater, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clearwater Toyota • Clearwater, FL
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Clearwater Toyota, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
The Accounting Clerk ensures proper accounting to accurately record the sale, profit and commissions payable on all sold units, and to maintain accurate accounting of vehicle inventories for the Houston Inter-Company Office of Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Bill all wholesale used car deals and post into accounting.
• Organize all paperwork in each deal; check for completeness (clear titles, verify VIN, etc.)
• Process inter-Company wholesale trades
• Process auction payables and titling
• Provide administrative support to management, other departments and employees as needed
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Dealership accounting experience required. ADP experience required. Competent with MS Office suite. Accurate with 10 key pad and typing
• Self-motivated; able to effectively prioritize tasks and organize schedule
• Basic working knowledge of accounting
• Good interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Mathematical aptitude
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.