To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Signature Consultants • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
UI Architect Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a UI Architect for an opportunity in Jersey City, NJ. The UI Architect will be responsible to provide technical leadership and define best practices and approaches across several different web applications within the platform's ecosystem.
- Lead POCs and Framework development
- Interact with customers and product owners to understand specific business requirements
- Design and develop a flexible, scalable, and customizable unified customer platform
- Provide guidance, mentorship and code reviews for developers
- Write white papers, technical Specs
- Create Architectural Design documentations
- Experience building modular and component-based UI
- A demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and debug complex user application issues
- Experience with various UI frameworks and a passion for React, Redux, RXJS, and Web Components
- Be involved and shape the platform's technical vision, technology roadmap, and influence the strategy for the UI/UX team
- Solid understanding of ES6 and interest in ES7/ES8 and functional programming
- Experience developing Node.js applications
- Strong understanding of the full development stack
- REST, Websocket
- LDAP, Kerberos, Active directory
- JQuery, bootstrap, CSS
- Web and Network Architectures (HTTP services, Load Balancers, Proxy, Proxy services, etc.)
- Bitbucket, Jenkins, Ansible, Artifactory, Scoped Registries
- Angular JS, node.js, JSON, React, Web components
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the seventh consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.