This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA Certification
- 3+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (3 years plus).
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other accounting positions, reach out to Aaron Aylward at Email blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Standard Accounting Practices