To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Onsite Administrative Assistant
Genex Services • Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Seeking an Onsite Administrative Assistant - position will be onsite at our dedicated customer's location in Chicago, IL. Individual will perform administrative work as an assistant to the Dedicated TCM team and Genex Program Managers. Performs general office work such as typing, filing, faxing, and photocopying. Maintains records as needed and requested. Answers telephone and assists the department daily. May be required to perform tasks in association with special projects as needed.
• Checks the claim referrals received via the customer against the Daily Report from the customer and against the Genex Roster feed to ensure that all reported injuries are received daily by TCM.
• Clears the Genex Roster of all referrals by setting up in the Genex Case Management System and assigning cases to the TCMs per the jurisdictional assignment sheet.
• Checks for incoming SAC and attaches that to each new TCM case during case setup.
• Checks both mailboxes at least every 2 hours for new messages and proceeds with those requests as needed.
• Obtains faxed medical information that was requested by the TCM/s and attaches the fax to the appropriate TCM case, then immediately notifies the TCM by email of the new information on the case.
• Reviews the Genex Roster for referrals and reviews the information in both systems to determine if the case needs to be opened. If admin is unable to make that determination based on the available information, admin will refer the case to either the manager or one of the TCMs assigned to the case jurisdiction.
• Makes introductory outbound calls to customer employees who have reported injury and follows approved script provided by TCM Manager and/or Program Managers.
• Immediately routes customer’s employee questions or concerns to appropriate resource including to a TCM for medical needs, claims examiner for claim needs, TCM Program Manager for customer employee complaints.
• Responds to all email, phone calls, questions, concerns as soon as possible with goal of response within 2 hours but never later than within one business day.
• Tracks TCM absences, both planned and unplanned, to ensure that assigned work does not go to someone who is out of office and/or who cannot meet time parameters.
• Prepares and sends outgoing mail and correspondence, including email and faxes in timely manner and as requested.
• Correctly distributes all incoming mail and correspondence, including email and faxes in timely manner.
• Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records. Scans paper files to electronic record.
• Answers and screens incoming telephone calls and arranges conference calls as needed.
• Coordinates TCM team schedule, makes team travel arrangements, coordinates guest admittance to building, greets scheduled guests and escorts to meeting location when requested by TCM Manager or another Program Manager/s.
• Orders and maintains supplies for dedicated TCM Unit after approval by TCM Manager.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Requires an Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; equivalent experience, or combination of education, training and experience may substitute for a degree.
• Requires related office duties experience reporting to a manager, supervisor, or executive.
• Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, proficiency in Excel, MS Word, and Power Point, strong computer skills.
• Work within the medical field, proficiency in medical terminology, and understanding of HIPAA compliance rules.Genex is an equal opportunity, at-will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.