Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
The Branch Manager (BM) is responsible for running a OneWest retail bank. The BM is responsible for creating a focused sales environment and delivering our exceptional "One Customer at a Time" service levels. The BM provides direct sales and service coaching and consistent feedback to all employees based on their observations and individual performance goals. The Branch Manager needs to be knowledgeable on all products and services provided through the branch, the call center, and online channels. They should be at least conversant regarding all other OneWest Bank and CIT's lines of business.
• Meeting/exceeding assigned performance objectives.
• Performing risk management, ensuring satisfactory compliance ratings, maintaining adequate operational controls, and operating within all bank policies & procedures.
• Recruiting, scheduling, training, coaching/mentoring, and executing performance evaluations for all branch personnel.
• Demonstrating a leadership presence within their community representing OneWest Bank's commitment to its local communities.
• 3+ years in a leadership position
• Must have a proven track record in building a team, customer experience, and business performance
• Banking experience preferred
• High School Diploma required; College degree or equivalent preferred
Resolve Customer Issue