TMC Transportation is one of the nation's largest privately-held flatbed carriers. We strive to provide the highest quality customer service in the industry. If you're seeking a career at a dynamic company built on integrity, innovation and respect for all employees, then join us! At TMC, we're committed to excellence in everything we do.
Do you want to change the world? It’s a question we take seriously at TMC Transportation where everything we do is focused on providing what we call Destination Excellence. Through a people-first culture that thrives on collaboration, creativity, and commitment we engage the world’s best companies’ supply chains differently.
Have you ever wanted to be in THE role that directly helps shape your company’s future? As the newest Logistics Sales Representative here at TMC logistics you will be integral to our success as you help bring TMC logistics solutions to customers of all shapes and sizes in the marketplace.
Here at TMC Logistics, transportation is a team sport and when one of us is successful we are all successful, so your contributions will be immediately recognized and valued as critical to the success of the fast-paced environment of the <BRANCH NAME> office.
Want to know more? Check out the opportunity linked below. We can’t wait to meet you!
What will be asked of you:
- Uphold TMC’s Core values of Integrity Quality and Dedication to Excellence
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with shippers who have not YET had the opportunity to experience the world class logistics solutions TMC offers!
- Research new leads, uncover new opportunity and persuade decision makers to utilize TMC’s world class logistics offerings
- Collaborate with our internal teams to craft and propose best in class brokerage solutions
- Be the face of TMC logistics to your customers
What we will do for you:
- Provide a casual and fun culture focused around teamwork
- Provide the opportunity to grow your knowledge, skillset and career to be become one of our next leaders
- Pay you a competitive base salary with an aggressive uncapped commission structure paid to you every month
- Comprehensive Benefit Package including a 401(k) Plan
- Employee Ownership - ESOP!
- A high-energy, forward thinking individual.
- A passionate person who lives for building relationships.
- The ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results.
- A person with strong multitasking ability who brings a sense of urgency to everything they do.
- A knack for building strong relationships with businesses and decision makers.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Forward Thinking