We are looking for a Carhop who will be responsible for taking orders from and serving food to customers. Duties will mostly include taking food and drink orders and writing them down on order slips, and ensuring that customers are served properly and that all payments are collected.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure with cashiers, cooks, and other staff. Previous work experience involving customer service in a fast-paced environment is greatly desired. Carhop Responsibilities:
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure customers are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Work on average at least one shift a week in the kitchen helping with food preparation.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with cashiers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- Must have a valid Utah Food Handlers Permit
We are open Tuesday - Saturday
Closed Sundays & Mondays
Dayshift: 9-10AM -- 4-5PM
Nightshift: 3-5PM -- Done with Job
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK MOST FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS
- Customer Service
- Deliver Orders
- Positive Attitude
- Stress Management
- Food Preparation