To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ProKatchers • Sleepy Hollow, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Job Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Duration: Permanent role
Location: 1 Rockwood Rd, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591
- Under the direction of the Internal Audit management, the Senior IT Internal Auditor is responsible for performing information systems audit work throughout the Company including reviews of infrastructure, applications and technological solutions.
- The Senior IT Auditor is expected to have infrastructure and information systems audit experience which conforms to professional standards.
- This person will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on assigned audits independently with supervision from the Manager/Director Internal Audit.
- Under the direction of Internal Audit management, independently, execute application, infrastructure and IT process audits.
- Execute audits consistent with IIA standards and department policies. Manage timely completion of audit including communication of status to auditee and Manager/Director.
- Identify and document IT security, operational and process issues, internal control deficiencies, risks and opportunities for improvement.
- Assist in the review of processes and controls as defined in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 including review of SOC1 reports and IT key controls.
- Present the results of audit work to Internal Audit Management and auditees, including practical recommendations to address identified risks and/or weaknesses in internal controls as well as opportunities to enhance operational efficiencies.
- Prepare and maintain audit documentation in accordance with industry highest quality standards and internal approved guidelines.
- Collaborate with IT department personnel, senior management, external auditors and consultants.
- Keep current on audit, information technology and internal control and governance regulations through continuing education and active participation in audit and industry groups
- Promote internal control practices within the Company by providing internal control expertise as needed to any functions or departments requesting guidance.
- Perform ad hoc projects or investigations at the request of management
- Advanced knowledge of infrastructure and IT processes and controls (e.g., change management, backup and recovery, user access/security administration) is required
- Ability to independently think through problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Comfortable working and learning independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, strong organizational abilities, and attention to detail are required
- Computer Proficiency: Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Experience with analytical tools, Oracle financial applications, ACL, Teammate (or similar software) is a plus.
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years Information Technology and/or IT audit experience.
- Experience auditing and evaluating infrastructure, cybersecurity risks/controls and auditing operating systems.
- Big 4 audit and/or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science or related area)