To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oak Brook, IL 60523
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Ace Hardware Corporation • Oak Brook, IL
Posted 6 days ago
The mission of the Ace mobile developer is to design, build, and deliver mobile apps targeted for both the Ace consumer and the Ace Hardware Retailer community. Typically, Xamarin will be utilized as the development environment. The apps will be built via a partnership established between IT and Ace Business Partners, with the potential use of external 3rd party development partners as well. The applications themselves are targeted to not only deliver on the “helpfulness” promise to the Ace consumer, but to increase the operational efficiencies of our Ace Retailers via the many in-store functions performed that lend themselves to delivery via mobile.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, and publish apps using Xamarin and Visual Studio.NET.
- Work with Product Owners and Business Analysts on design and features as required
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, test and deploy new features
- Release of applications into Apple’s App Store and Google Play
- Draw upon .NET and C# expertise to assist in the development of API’s and webservices
- Continue to mature mobile analytics platform using Firebase
- Work with technical engineering to onboard apps to MDM platform
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years of proven mobile development experience, with both front-end and back-end development preferred
- Previous Xamarin experience
- Proficiency using C#
- Experience working with remote data sources, third party libraries, API’s, and webservices
- Working knowledge of third party tools used for analytics and mobile app monitoring and utilization
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Ability to interpret requirements to produce a design that conforms to specifications
- Must have published at least 3 apps in the app stores
- Experience with native development preferred
- Experience with React Native desirable
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Computer Science degree
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware, they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at their local store. However, have you also considered the people behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each individual and the organization. The company is committed to the prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion, color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability and military discharge, or any other action covered by federal or state laws.