Market leaders in Artificial Intelligence that's providing cloud base software as a service for organizations to detect security risks. The company is rapidly growing and looking to add several new members to their team to take part in stopping cyber security.
You will be building out the data pipelines and working with large data sets. You will also be working alongside the other engineers on the infrastructure to build out the data pipelines.
* Design and implement data pipelines for new product development
* Maintaining the high quality of data pipelines in production
* Ability to work up the application side on design
* 3+ years of data engineering experience
* Experience working with large data sets
* AWS experience
* Heavy Python experience
* Experience working with HBase, Hadoop, CLDB, MFS, Kafka, MAPSS, MAP Reduce
* On-site 5 days a week
* Nice to haves: Spring, Elastic Search, Docker, Spark
Benefits & Bonus
* Opportunity to work ground breaking technologies
* Team Lunches and Outings (Team Happy Hours)
* Weekly catered lunches
* Heath, Dental, Vision, 401K
* Amazing Company Culture
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.
Python (Programming Language)
Nice (Unix Utility)
New Product Development