To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA 98198
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr Executive Assistant
KellyMitchell • Seattle, WA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Position Title: Professional - Sr. Executive Assistant
- Assists with travel and hotel reservations for pilot training.
- Scan and process pilot training documents.
- Distribute material to pilots in training to include travel and hotel arrangements, parking passes, etc.
- Audit and approve training records.
- Assist with scheduling training events as needed.
- Performs various audits of pilot training records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job-Specific Skills & Education
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with scheduling, coordination, and records processing.
- Highly productive and engaged.
- Effective communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- Detailed oriented and highly organized, with ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Familiarity with pilot training requirements.
- An Associate of Arts or an Associate of Science degree or greater, with a focus in business administration or a related discipline.