HireVue is transforming the way companies discover, hire, and develop the best talent by combining the power of video, games, and AI for better hiring decisions.
We are relentlessly focused on developing fair and objective hiring solutions to help our customers and their candidates, and we embrace this same focus of fair and objective hiring when we hire for our own team, striving to build a diverse and inclusive culture based on a foundation of respect and inclusion.
HireVue is available worldwide in over 30 languages and has hosted more than 14 million on-demand interviews and one million assessments. Its more than 700 customers worldwide including over one-third of the Fortune 100 and leading brands such as Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, Delta Air Lines, Vodafone, Carnival Cruise Line, and Goldman Sachs.Job Description
Enterprise SaaS Sales Representative | Remote United States
Software SaaS sales experience is a critical requirement of this opportunity. Bonus experience is sales expertise selling into any of the following industries - Retail, Communication & Technology, Business Services, Consulting & RPO, Healthcare, Industrial, Transportation, Food and Beverage, Energy & Utility.
We believe interviews are life-changing events and seek an entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager to help us change the rules of the game. As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing all sales activities for a set number of larger strategic accounts. These territories are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability to be organized, disciplined, and productive in your role in less than 180 days.Working From Home, You Will Also
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspective on their business, while linking this back to HireVue’s solution.
- Engage with industry influencers and buyers to better understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the HireVue solution within the organization.
- Use value and consultative selling to identify customer needs, and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating complex proposal and pricing development.
- Collaboratively and independently strategies for solving deal-level challenges.
- Effectively map out large accounts and interface with VP and C-Level contacts.
- Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
- Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products to large and complex organizations
- Previous business-to-business experience in a selling environment.
- Experience in the Assessments, Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or Talent Management industry preferred.
- Proven "hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong VP, C-level and board member level communication skills
- This opportunity requires travel 20-30% of the time
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical, Dental, Vision | 12 Weeks Maternity & Adoption | 401K match
Click Here for US BenefitsHireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Per US Federal Contractor Mandate HireVue requires that all employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exemptions permitted by law.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Business Development
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Consultative Selling