To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Melville, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lehigh Technical • Melville, NY
Posted 20 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lehigh Technical has partnered with a leading manufacturing company in the Melville area. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with PLC experience for a 1st shift opportunity.
- Assist with troubleshooting of mechanical systems and installation of new systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting of process Equipment and systems
- Experience with automated and PLC systems
- Conduct building checks and report any problems.
- Ability to troubleshoot process equipment and utilities.
- Support engineering project for installation of equipment.
- Respond to building alarms and take appropriate action.
- Execute work orders and preventive maintenance tasks as assigned on production facility equipment including pumps, centrifuges and filter presses according to established procedures.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Associate's degree or higher in science/technology preferred.
- Ability to learn and take instruction and complete work assignments.
- Knowledge of PLC systems
- Computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Lehigh Technical is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.