Administrative support professionals, is it time to take that next big career step? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for part-time Receptionists. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews. Currently enrolled college students are encouraged to apply!
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a background as an Administrative Assistant and are looking to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
As a part-time Administrative Assistant, you will manage the front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. This position will be around 10-15 hours/week.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing
- Managing calendars and schedules
- Coordinating various meetings and other events
- Answering phone and emails; handling matters as appropriate
- Writing letters and handling other correspondence
Someone who has previous experience as an administrative assistant would be a good fit for the Part-Time Administrative Assistant role.
Additional requirements of the Administrative Assistant role include:
• 1+ years of clerical experience
• Strong attention to detail and follow through
• Highly motivated individuals with a positive attitude
• Strong communication, high attention to detail, and problem-solving skills are a must
• Previous experience or schooling in finance, preferred
Setting Up Files