Contract to hire position
Job Summary: This person will be responsible for supporting the Procurement department in the capacity of a Procurement Analyst. Primary job duties will consist of reviewing and analyzing all Procurement Request Forms (PRF's) for accuracy and completeness, collaborating with the Category Managers to conduct cost savings analyses, analyzing department metrics to identify areas of improvement, "clean up" and maintain accurate data in PeopleSoft, compile monthly Excel reports and present findings to upper management.
- Review and analyze all Procurement Request Forms (PRF's) for accuracy and completeness.
- Once the PRF form is filled out, it is then sent to the Procurement team for further review / approval.
- Collaborate with the Procurement Category Managers
- Analyze department metrics to identify areas of improvement.
- Perform data "clean up" and maintain accurate data in PeopleSoft
- Compile monthly Excel reports and present findings to upper management
Additional Job Duties
Develop and maintain spend data covering all locations
Identify and gather spend data from appropriate sources (e.g., Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders, Wire Payments, Client Payments, Suppliers, etc.) to perform spend analysis
Maintain data use for analyzing total spend
Derive and report insights from procurement analysis
Participate in the preparation and presentation of procurement insights to stakeholders
Prepare procurement data for and interact with internal/external auditors, as needed
Where required, support the transition of spend data from legacy to new systems, ensuring data integrity
Assist in the analysis of key supply market data, statistics, and reports
Review and interpret supplier contracts during the course of data collection, analysis, reporting, and process improvement
Work with solutions and analysis tools (e.g., in Microsoft Office and QlickView) to analyze, summarize, and report procurement data and metrics
- 3-5 years' experience as a Procurement Analyst, Business Analyst (not in IT, but in Procurement), Cost Savings Analyst or as a Budget Analyst
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor's Degree completed
- Experience using PeopleSoft, Qlickview, SharePoint, MS Access, or Python is a plus
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Superb problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and interact with Senior Management
- Professional and clear written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform with minimal direction
Business Process Improvement
Microsoft Share Point
Complex Problem Solving