To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- South Portland, ME
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Loan Review Senior Examiner
TD Bank N.A. • South Portland, ME
Posted 6 days ago
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
• Our Vision: Be the better bank
• Our Purpose: To enrich the lives of our customers, communities and colleagues
• Our Shared Commitments:
o Think like a customer; provide legendary experiences and trusted advice
o Act like an owner; lead with integrity to drive business results and contribute to communities
o Execute with speed and impact; only take risks we can understand and manage
o Innovate with purpose; simplify the way we work
o Develop our colleagues; embrace diversity and respect one another
• Participates in complex loan examinations
• Promptly identifies loans with potential credit weaknesses
• Appropriately grades or adversely classifies loans, especially those with well‐defined credit weaknesses that jeopardize repayment, so that timely action can be taken and credit losses can be minimized
• Produces independent, reliable, concise and highly accurate analysis of assigned borrowers
• Reviews issues with clients and recommends appropriate and supported conclusions to LR Management
• May execute on more complicated process components for critical areas of examinations
• May be a subject matter expert in certain product types or for more specialized lending areas
• May suggest updates, revisions, and improvements to existing procedures and programs
• Mentors Guest Examiners and less experienced Loan Review Examiners
• Works at direction of Exam Manager/Group Manager or Loan Review Director
• 4 Year undergraduate degree required
• 10+ years of related Loan Review, Business line, Commercial Credit,
• Regulatory or Credit Administration experience required
• In‐depth knowledge of Loan Review principles, practices, and governing regulations
• Previous leadership experience
• Strong decision‐making and follow through ability
• PC skills (MS Office Suite)
• Works well independently and with others
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong Analytical skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with peers and management
• Ability to multi task and respond to shifting priorities quickly
• Ability to resolve conflicts
• Strong knowledge of laws and regulations governing the banking industry