Genesis10 is seeking a Scrum Master for a contract position with our client in the East Metro Area of MN. Summary:
The Scrum Master will lead Scrum team(s) and work with the Product Owner(s) that support the client’s Warehouse Management System (WMS) & Transportation Management System (TMS). Projects include enhancements and a major upgrade. Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with the overall Project Manager of the WMS and TMS projects to translate Agile/Scrum deliverables into traditional Waterfall schedules, status & reporting.
- Foster a positive Agile Scrum culture; coach and guide teams through the Agile Scrum ceremonies, processes and cadence.
- Help and guide traditional Waterfall teams break down tasks into smaller deliverables in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Facilitate Scrum meetings and hold retrospectives.
- Work with the Product Owner(s) to create and manage the product backlog, priorities and lessons learned.
- Work with Scrum team to gather and define clear user stories.
- Working with QA, ensure have what need to write acceptance criteria.
- Help the Scrum team(s) to get remove impediments & roadblocks.
- Help the team(s) to continuously improve their process.
- Track sprint backlog, key metrics, forecasted vs actual, burn down, burn ups, velocity, etc.
- Help teams to set-up and maintain their Scrum tools (Storyboard, Action board, charts, backlogs, etc.).
- Conduct Scrum ceremonies – sprint planning, user stories, daily stand-ups, demos and retrospectives.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Seasoned Scrum Master adept at helping traditional Waterfall teams breakdown tasks into smaller deliverables.
- Need a strong general IT background in software implementations and application development.
- Organized, detail-oriented professional
- Servant Leader approach who brings positive energy to teams that are experiencing significant change management as they move to Agile
- Experience in Warehouse Management, Transportation Management, Logistics and/or Supply Chain - nice to have
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
• Medical and dental insurance available- including HSA
• Bi-weekly payroll
• Established consultant re-marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
• 401k plan
• Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
• Delivery Director for employee success and support
• Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional incomeAbout Genesis10:
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Remove Organizational Impediment
Apply Scrum Principle
Build Trust Environment
Implement Agile Methodology
Lead Scrum Team
Manage Product Backlog