Payroll / HR / Front Office Admin long standing, stable co!
About the Company and Opportunity:
• Our client is a growing manufacturing company with a global reach, based here in the PNW serving clients worldwide
• This is an exceptional opportunity to join a strong and stable company and work alongside a professional and team-focused Accounting group committed to excellence
• Ideal candidate will be a self-starter with an aptitude for numbers and problem-solving who is ready to step in and do what it takes to get the job done
• Youll appreciate the casual working environment
• Location is west of Portland, and the company is known for their excellent benefits
Overview of the Payroll / HR / Front Office Admin role:
• Handle all aspects of biweekly Payroll
• Resolve employee payroll concerns and maintain employee records
• Perform general office support and front office administrative/clerical duties
Preferred Qualifications for the Payroll / HR / Front Office Admin role:
• Adaptable / flexible - ability to work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment while meeting deadlines
• People oriented and enjoys working within a team
• Excellent organization and communication skills with attention to detail
• Achievement oriented enjoys taking on challenges
• Accounting ERP software experience, adaptable to new software
Please email your resume for immediate consideration.
Tia McKeen, Managing Director - Staffing, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Payroll / HR / Front Office Admin – stable co!
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Always be in the know about our current positions--Join our Talent Network:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll / HR / Front Office Admin – stable co!
Hardworking And Dedicated
Enterprise Resource Planning
Attention To Detail