To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodland Hills, CA 91367
- Sylva Matthews
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Woodland Hills, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Contact Center Customer Service Inbound I – Woodland Hills, CA Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is seeking Contact Center Customer Service Representatives - Inbound for with an industry-leading health insurance client in the Woodland Hills, CA area! Starting June 3, 2019. Pay rate: $16.45 JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responds to and resolves various customer inquiries via telephone and correspondence, and resolves claims problems within established production and quality standards.
- Answers incoming calls and written requests for information from members or providers promptly and accurately.
- Composes routine and non-routine correspondence to answer member inquiries that require a written response.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses.
- Expedites and resolves complex issues and makes claim adjustments.
- Educates others on the Blue Shield product, providing accurate information and updates to policies and procedures, improving overall customer satisfaction in the process.
- In the Lead role, deals with the most complex cases and issues as an individual contributor or may focus on mentoring and acting as a backup for supervisory responsibilities.
- May assist in scheduling and coordinating team activities.
- Typically provides input in hiring decisions and performance appraisals.
- Handles the highest level of escalated and unresolved calls.
- Know the basics of benefits and eligibility requirements for members. i.e. quote benefits and verify eligibility
- May compose routine and non-routine correspondence to answer customer inquiries that require a written response
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses
- Order member supplies
- May make changes to primary care physician
- Performs established performance metrics, such as quality, production; average handling time (AHT) and calls per hour (CPH)
- Works with close supervision or detailed instruction
- Will be in training 6 weeks
- Will be on the floor from 3-12 months depends on individual s ability to process
- 3 months to 1 year related experience in customer service
- Clear and effective communication, oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- PC skills (with average typing speed of 35 WPM)
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at email@example.com.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
• Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
• Weekly pay and service bonus plans We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com. Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 1000 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.