Contact Center Customer Service Inbound I – Woodland Hills, CA
Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is seeking Contact Center Customer Service Representatives - Inbound for with an industry-leading health insurance client in the Woodland Hills, CA area! Starting November 2019!
Pay rate: $16.45
- Responds to and resolves various customer inquiries via telephone and correspondence, and resolves claims problems within established production and quality standards.
- Answers incoming calls and written requests for information from members or providers promptly and accurately.
- Composes routine and non-routine correspondence to answer member inquiries that require a written response.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses.
- Expedites and resolves complex issues and makes claim adjustments.
- Educates others on the Blue Shield product, providing accurate information and updates to policies and procedures, improving overall customer satisfaction in the process.
- In the Lead role, deals with the most complex cases and issues as an individual contributor or may focus on mentoring and acting as a backup for supervisory responsibilities.
- May assist in scheduling and coordinating team activities.
- Typically provides input in hiring decisions and performance appraisals.
- Handles the highest level of escalated and unresolved calls.
- Know the basics of benefits and eligibility requirements for members. i.e. quote benefits and verify eligibility
- May compose routine and non-routine correspondence to answer customer inquiries that require a written response
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure timely and appropriate responses
- Order member supplies
- May make changes to primary care physician
- Performs established performance metrics, such as quality, production; average handling time (AHT) and calls per hour (CPH)
- Works with close supervision or detailed instruction
- Will be in training 6 weeks
- MINIMUM Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 months to 1 year related experience in customer service
- Clear and effective communication, oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- PC skills (with average typing speed of 35 WPM)
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at matthsyURL blocked - click to applykellyservices.com.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
• Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
• Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
• Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
• Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
• Weekly pay and service bonus plans
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 1000 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Coaching And Mentoring