Azure Pre-Sales Solution Architect - $180,000+ - Austin, TX
A passion for new technology is needed for this role! Come work directly with one of the biggest Microsoft partners in America. You would be working as a Solution Architect, focusing on teamwork and overall project success while working with a lot of talented developers, analysts, and managers to deliver great consultant/pre-sales insight to Fortune 500 clients! To be successful, you need to have a solid understanding of modern application development, technical architecture, Azure, Pre-Sales leadership, and helping companies determine how to best utilize cloud platforms. Since this role is for a team focused on consulting, you will have the opportunity to work in multiple EXCITING industries, with different projects.
What would your day-to-day look like?
On a daily basis, you would…
- Take personal ownership of the technical envisioning, scope and goals of sales pursuits
- Help clients understand, adopt and improve an Azure presence, both in traditional, infrastructure-based approaches and new, platform-based architectures
- Lead assessment meetings - determine how the company can use Azure by reviewing their existing portfolio, determining cloud compatibility, performing cost/benefit analyses, and building future Azure roadmaps
- Need to have a passion for working with new technology!
- Understand project scopes, architectural diagrams, and requirements
This company has a lot of benefits of working for them, including:
- Unlimited PTO!
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible work hours
- Great snacks!
- Paid training
- Paid Parental leave
- Health Savings account
- Short and Long-term disability
- Adoption Assistance
- Bereavement Leave
Some of the skills they are looking for include:
- AZURE, AZURE, AZURE!
- Collaborative work ethic that is participative in consulting spaces
- Strong understanding of technical architecture capabilities
- Public speaking - being able to lead others and deliver presentations
- Experience designing end-to-end architectural solutions
- Leadership and communication skills
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865
Email: URL blocked - click to apply
LinkedIn: URL blocked - click to apply
AZURE, AZURE, AZURE!
Collaborative work ethic that is participative in consulting spaces
Strong understanding of technical architecture capabilities
Public speaking - being able to lead others and deliver presentations
Experience designing end-to-end architectural solutions
Leadership and communication skills
Hardworking And Dedicated