We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join an awesome team in Irvine, CA. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. If interested, please apply!
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Call Center experience a plus
- Previous experience in customer service, retail sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using word, excel, and powerpoint
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Awesome company culture
- Room for growth within company
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Rapport Loan Origination System