$20.55 to $23.79 hourly
Robert Half is seeking a Payroll Clerk, who will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing team! In this position, you will support the Payroll department in a variety of duties, including data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. This position would suit an individual with excellent communication skills who will be expected to effectively interact between teams, such as the internal team and outside customers. Are you looking for a position that offers plenty of career growth opportunity and allows you to work with an industry leader? This Payroll Clerk position may be for you! Based in the Louisville, Kentucky area, this Payroll Clerk position is ideal for candidates seeking long-term contract / temporary to hire employment.
- Configure custom reports
- Administer instruction/training to employees regarding the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Build a system of administering and distributing reports
- Correspond with employees via email and phone to garner approvals on timesheets
- Conduct clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc
- Update data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Data entry into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of bi-Monthly Payroll
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Payroll software experience recommended
- Enthusiasm when it comes to learning new systems and ideas
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- 2+ years of previous payroll experience
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Payroll Clerk
for more information.
- Data Entry
- Attention To Detail