PLEASE READ BEFORE APPLYING:
- Must have the required Top Secret level clearance with Full Scope Polygraph that is current and can be verified.
- Panama Scheduling Option is availble on this contract.
- PAY RATE IS: $32.00hr
Security patrols, access control, security related personnel escort duties, traffic, report writing, parking control, law and order duties, as well as security and fire safety surveillance. Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Minimum of 18 years of age;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Impeccable customer service skills.
- Possess good writing skills and ability to make decisions quickly and accurately;
- Ability to function in a fast pace environment and able to multi task with little assistance;
- Excellent verbal communication skills and able to interpret documents to ensure all rules and procedures are being applied;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to maintain telephone rapport with customers at all levels;
- Ability to complete assignments in a timely manner;
- Ability to apply reasoning skills and document them oral, written, and/or diagram form;
- Ability to solve problems until completion;
- Ability to work in a MS Windows based operating environment, including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Successfully pass criminal, credit, and driving record checks.
- Must be able to pass all training and obtain required certifications to include CPR, First Aid/AED.
- Ability to assist customers on a wide range of topics to include interoperability, reciprocity, office policies, office procedures, clearance issues, and other items as required.
- Valid driver's license;
- Current Top Secret clearance with Full Scope Polygraph.
- Must be approved by the client to work at the site.
Automated External Defibrillator