To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marshalltown, IA 50158
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN Coordinator/PRN on Call
Bickford Senior Living • Marshalltown, IA
Posted 8 days ago
Ask us about our student loan repayment program!
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Ensure residents receive superior quality care
- Ensure Bickford’s processes are followed
- Maintain regulatory compliance
- Manage caregivers to ensure the principles of assisted living and Bickford’s culture are integrated into all aspects of resident care
- Complete assessments and service plans and communicate to Bickford Family Members, residents and families
- Delegate tasks to caregivers
- Maintain an effective dementia program which enhances positive resident outcomes
- Foster an environment where small, but memorable, experiences are created for our residents
- RN license
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
“IT MEANS SO MUCH TO HER. Mom won’t go anywhere without her dog, Ruby. Ruby has been aging and it has become increasingly difficult for her to get around. The RN Coordinator created a Service Plan specifically for Ruby to help her arthritic pain. It even includes a spa treatment! It means so much to Mom that Ruby is treated with such tender loving care.”
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!