To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
600 Elizabeth Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
CHRISTUS Health • Corpus Christi, TX
Posted 5 days ago
The Retail Sales Associate primary responsibility is to be a sales leader with a focus on customer
service and building relationships utilizing the tools provided and having the ability to multi-task
with an understanding of customer/business needs with a sense of urgency.
Additional responsibility includes daily merchandising, inventory control, store maintenance and
- Provide friendly, efficient service to all customers.
- Assist customer by suggesting additional merchandise that compliments their selections.
- Offer information about merchandise selection to minimize returns.
- Thank customer utilizing last name.
- Reinforce customer's selection and package with care.
- Deliver purchases to patient's rooms as needed.
- Assist in pricing merchandise, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Utilize proper telephone etiquette at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm at all times.
- Ability to effectively handle customer service issues.
- Be familiar with all product information.
- Have a knowledge of back stock merchandise
- Provide feedback on merchandise request
- Know productivity and job performance standards.
- Assist and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards.
- Know and use promotional event information to maximize sales.
- Assist in preparation of annual physical inventory.
- Assist on opening and closing store.
- High School diploma/GED
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to muli-task
- Computer skills including Word and POS systems
- Minimum 1 year's retail experience in a department store or specialty store.
- Experience in visual merchandising and POS applications
- Experience in cross-selling merchandise.
- Ability to work a flexible retail work schedule.