YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE THROUGH OUR APP!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to DSP - Direct Support Professionals
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. As a family owned, women owned, and veteran owned business, we have been in Sioux Falls the past 30+ years, Brookings for the past 4+ years, & Fargo for the last 1 year. We are also Medicaid/Medicare Certified. We strive to hire caring and compassionate individuals who wish to make a difference in their community, through strong leadership and dedication to the health care field!
Sioux Falls (30+ years)
Brookings (4+ years)
Fargo (Opened June 2022)
We are in urgent need for qualified (DSPs) Direct Support Professionals within your area!
- PRN / PART-TIME / FULL - TIME
Pay Rate: $22-$25+ per hour, paid weekly
- 24/7 Contact with staff member within Interim Healthcare
For additional information and immediate consideration: Please contact Ali
605-413-8438 or email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to DSP - Direct Support Professionals for the next application steps
What We Offer:
- Contract Completion Bonus for every successfully completed contract
- Competitive Salary
- AFLAC Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan (4% company match)
- Holiday Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Retention Bonuses
- Loyalty Program
- Weekend/Night Differentials
- DAYS / EVES / NOC
- 8 HOUR / 10 HOUR SHIFTS / 12 HOUR SHIFTS
- Active DSP - DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL within North Dakota
- Maintains required certification / qualifications and associated standards.
- Must have 1 year experience in caregiving
- Must be 18 years of age
- CPR Required
- Must have Flu and COVID-19 vaccinations
- 2 professional references required
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.