To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rancho Cordova, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Rancho Cordova, CA
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Actively contribute to Software Enterprise Architecture initiatives across client Global. Responsible for components of process of Architecture and Technology convergence. Effectively contribute to technology selection and deployment process for most strategic business and technology outcomes, with special emphasis on meeting future requirements. Provide software technical leadership across client Global to facilitate innovation in new software-based solutions.
- Develop and implement security architecture solutions using formal risk management methodologies
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies; researching information security standards; conducting security and risk assessments; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Acts in an advisory role in application development to assess security requirements and to ensure that security controls are implemented as planned
- Serve as an Information Security architect/consultant on project initiatives • Provide ad-hoc consultancy services on Information Security topics
- Act as design expert in the implementation of authentication and authorization technologies and systems (i.e., SAML, OAuth, OTP, Kerberos, LDAP)
- Support Incident Response Team in conducting security research on threats and remediation techniques
- Develop security reference architectures and artifacts which enforce architectural consistency across solutions
- Taking a lead role in conducting security research on threats and remediation techniques/ technology, make recommendations to the Infrastructure and Enterprise Architecture teams and oversee their implementation
- Define Security Architecture for internal network and cloud-based deployments
- Lead design and plan risk mitigation and security solutions
- Work closely with client technology teams to guide Information Security direction and solutions alignment with Industry best practices
- Advise on data security issues, compliance, and privacy requirements including, but not limited to HIPAA, ISO, NIST, SOC 2, Sarbanes Oxley, SSAE16
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Cloud security and associated compliance initiatives within the organization
- Perform security design reviews to assess security implications for introduction of new or emerging technologies within the environment
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.