To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager, Sales Aruba
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 28 days ago
****This position is Remote based - preference for Dallas, TX or West Coast***
Hilton's Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton's commercial engine and are key to Hilton's ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
You will be responsible for the development, solicitation, and management of new accounts, maintaining accounts in the Incentive Market, as well as other assigned accounts.
- Drive and develop new accounts to generate business opportunities; partner with the Director of Sales and Marketing in achieving revenue targets.
- Develop and implement a business plan for top accounts, collaborating with colleagues as necessary.
- Craft, maintain, and analyze current account profiles in the sales system.
- Demonstrate product knowledge through hotel presentations and familiarization trips to develop creative solutions to client requests.
- Lead and maintain complete qualification for each account, at a minimum, focusing on: number of events, total revenue potential, booking patterns and histories, decision-making factors, business/personal event needs, resources, and competition.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with accounts through consistent communication, engagement, problem solving, and travel as necessary.
- Actively drive the sales process through customer meetings, entertainment, and attendance at client events; achieve assigned revenue booking goals.
- Maintain Hilton Sales Worldwide business standards and customer service levels, established for customer response and lead quality.
- Liaise between customers and hotels, relating to lead response, follow-up activity, and finalizing event details.
- Engage and participate in Hilton Worldwide Hotels presentations and training programs to consistently update product knowledge and sales skills.
- Update and maintain sales information records, including account reports, lead and call reports, events, history reports, traces, and general account information in Delphi Global Sales (GSE).
- Craft daily, weekly, and monthly activity reports, focusing on leads generated, number of calls, hit (priority active leads) list, reader file of client correspondence, and weekly highlights.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Critically analyze departmental financial data in order to make strategic and tactical decisions.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to effectively address any collaboration issues as appropriate.
- Ability to coach and develop Team Members as needed, including critical thinking skills, sales strategies, and social skills.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills; including the ability to identify message points for presentations and the appropriate opportunities to share those messages with all constituent groups.
- Complete discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information.
- Initiate and direct efforts across multiple teams throughout Hilton, including internal and external resources, with the goal of cultivating Hilton's objectives.
- Communicators who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels.
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) years of Full Service hotel experience
- Five (5) years' hotel sales management experience with a track record of producing results
- Four (4) years of progressive managerial experience
- Three (3) years of experience working as a hotel senior sales manager
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Flexibility to travel with minimal notice as needed (around 30% travel)
- Flexibility to work some weekends, nights, and holidays
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's degree
- Seven (7) years of on-site hotel experience in related fields
- Six (6) years of managerial experience
- Five (5) years in sales senior management
- Leading Incentive Market Accounts
- Luxury hotel experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!